Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sometimes children say the most unexpected things that are just too cute to forget. Tonight my husband and I were watching television with our 4-year old, G, and my husband leaned over and kissed me. My sweet little boy wheeled his head around and in his cutest, clenched teeth, growly voice said, "You're kissing my wife, don't kiss my wife." He is too cute. He has recently started calling me his wife, his momma wife. My husband teases him and says shes not your momma shes my wife. I suppose that is where he gets it. Sometimes he will squeeze me really tight and say, "I love you like a wife." I am reveling in all his affection for me while it lasts, because I know that way too soon he will become a teenager that thinks I am anything but cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!