Monday, June 1, 2009

Lori, Lori, Lori

G said the funniest thing in church this morning. The congregation was singing Holy, Holy, Holy during praise and worship time. We just happened to be sitting next to my friend Lori and when we got to the part of the song that says, "Glory, glory, glory" G looked at me and said, "Mommy I know who we are singing about." I was thrilled and thought what a precious spiritual child I have only to be pleasantly surprised when I asked him who the song was about. He looked at me and in the sweetest little voice said, "Miss Lori, we are singing about Miss Lori." These precious little things I am experiencing mean so much to me. I know that soon they will scatter like leaves in the wind as he grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!