Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not come home from school and pass out from exhaustion, leaving my precious teenager in charge of his brother for another two hours. I know it was not me who woke from the nap, cooked supper, made two days worth of lunches, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the bathroom, and bathed my son all before my husband came home from work (at almost 9:00). I have not done that much work in so long it makes me ashamed. I admit that I do rely on my sweet hubby way too much. Thank God for such a precious man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!