Sunday, October 11, 2009

Redneck Italian Wedding

Tonight our family drove to Chattanooga for another fun outing. This time we went to the Vaudville Dinner Theater and participated in a Redneck Italian Wedding. I was very impressed with the quality of the show and the food was wonderful. It was a very fun time and not overly priced. G loved it! I planned it thinking that it would be something T would enjoy. We all really had a great time. We were just all surprised by how much enjoyment that G got out of the experience. The funny thing is that some of those rednecks remind me of relatives and I am almost ashamed to say it but I think I might resemble some of the characters as well. It was nice to enjoy a night seeing smiles on my guys faces and having their laughter fill my heart. Thank you God for such a great night of family fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!