Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Meal Fit For a Queen

Tonight, as is the norm these days, my husband fixed dinner. There was pork loin he had grilled last night left in the refrigerator along with some Spanish Rice I cooked a couple of days ago. He chopped a quick salad and voila, dinner.

As I sat working at my desk he presented me with this beautifully arranged dinner.

So, with Duck on a Bike serving as a placemat, I ate an  attractive, delicious, and satisfying meal prepared by my husband. He is truly the greatest husband in the entire world and I don't deserve all that he does for me. All I can offer as vidication for myself is that I love him with all my heart. He is my most precious possession. God blessed me greatly the day He sent Joey into my life. I don't even attempt to understand why God loves me enough to have given me such a perfect life. It is beyond my human understanding.

Joey has always accepted me (warts and all) without accusations, blame, or disapointment. He has never made me feel unloved, unaccepted, or unappreciated. There has only been love, acceptance, devotion, and respect. "My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies." Song of Solomon 2:16

So, Joey, if you read this I want to tell you once again that I love you more than life itself. You are the greatest gift I have ever received and I pray that I never have to live without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!