Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

  1. I did not have to move two clips and write two bad notes on my first day of solo teaching.
  2. I did not have a child throw a tantrum when they had to sit out for misbehaving.
  3. I did not have to have a conference with said child's family after school.
  4. I did not buy my very own large pepperoni pizza after school.
  5. I most certainly did not eat half of the aforementioned pizza all by myself.
  6. I did not tell my sweet husband that I wanted and needed some quiet time to talk and be loved on.
  7. I did not fall asleep before my husband made it to bed.
  8. I certainly did not fall asleep before my child.
  9. I did not fail to read to my baby and kiss him goodnight. A good mother would never do that.
  10. And lastly I did not, would not say that I was ready to set the "mean girls" straight if they mess with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!