Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Funny Things From the Mouth of G

  1. Tonight as we were preparing to go to bed he told J that he was upset. He said, "Look Daddy, I have tears in my eyes."
  2. As we were attempting to get him to pray tonight he said, "Daddy I am so upset with you. You washed my hair and now I don't have who hair anymore." I asked him if they told him he had who hair at school and he said, "Yes." I asked if he wanted me to cut his hair and he said, "No, Mama. I don't want Ms. Casey to be upset. She loves my Who hair." (Today was Dr. Seuss' birthday—that is where the idea of Who hair must have come from.)
  3. Last week we were standing in line at Wal-Mart when he looked up at me with the most adorable look and sweetly said, "Mama, you are so hot I could plant you and grow a whole field of y'all. (~Fresh Prince of Bel Air)
  4. His newest pick-up line he is using is, "Girl are your feet tired; because you been running through my mind all day long. You know what I'm saying?"
  5. Yesterday he was attempting to con someone into sleeping with him. He said, "Mama let me think about it. I am trying to decide who will GET to sleep with me tonight. I can't decide who I am going to pick." I said, "G I am not sleeping with you tonight. I will sleep with you on Friday." He quickly responded, "I think I will pick Trey. I will let Trey sleep with me tonight."


     



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!