Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Silly G

T, "I was here first."
G, "Well, I was here last."

G to T's girlfriend, "S you are so ugly that your mama had to feed you with a slingshot." ~Fresh Prince quote

G to me, "Mama, your daddy was big boned-ed. He was so fat that when he went to school he sat next to everybody."  ~Fresh Prince Quote

G to DSC, "Bring those beautiful arms over here and give me a hug."

G to me, "Oooo, Mama, you smell good."

"Mama, I have a problem. Ms. C is being unreasonable. She said I couldn't take an afternoon nap. I don't know why she is being so unreasonable. I don't know why she told me that. She is not my teacher, Mrs. H is my teacher, she is just my parapro." He says this to me as I enter the door upon my return from school. He is sitting on the sofa with his angly (angry) arms crossed. He is really concerned about this situation and did not mean to be disrespectful to his parapro. He loves her deeply but was beside himself at how she could tell him not to have an afternoon rest with his Mama.

G has recently begun to ask to put cologne on before he goes to school. He wants to smell good for Mrs. H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!