Thursday, April 15, 2010

Making New Friends

Hi, thanks for stopping by. I am relatively new at blogging and my blog is a work in progress. I am enjoying finding new blogs everyday and hope to make some new blogging friends.I recently came across the blog of Amanda at Serenity Now. She is hosting a party encouraging bloggers to introduce themselves and link the post back to her blog. The purpose for a blog party is to visit new blogs and be able to get a quick idea of what the blog is all about. Who knows you may find your new favorite blog by doing this and you will increase the traffic on your own blog.

There are a list of questions that Amanda gave as a guide for the blog post. So, without further adieu. . .

How long have you been blogging?

I started my blog in January of 2008.

Tell me about your blog title. Why did you choose it?
My blog title is Sweet Life. I chose it because I feel very blessed to be able to live the sweet blessings that God has given me and my family. At this point in my life I am learning to be content in whatever situation I find myself.

What do you blog about?
I mostly blog about my day to day life. I am a teacher so there are lots of posts about funny things my students say. I also write about my faith and my precious family. I am the mother of a special little boy with cerebral palsy and a teenager who is about to leave the nest. My blog is evolving as time passes and I am trying new things when I have time.

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
The thing I love most about blogging is that it gives me a place to record my thoughts. I love reading about other bloggers and have found some very heartwarming blogs which bring me such joy. I love being able to read what other people write about their own lives and am inspired by the strength I see these women display in adversity.

Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog after following the blog of an acquaintance for several months. She writes about her faith and life as the mother of triplets. The idea of having all the sweet memories of my family recorded so my children will have a way of remembering life's sweet moments and having a way to see into the heart of their mother just seemed to be the perfect gift to give to my children.


Thanks for stopping by. I  hope you enjoyed my blog and I hope you will visit again soon.

2 comments:

  1. We have great blog titles! ;)I love when I hear about high school sweethearts marrying young and living long beautiful lives together.(Mostly because I married my high school sweet heart at 19, and I got a lot of doubts and trouble for it)I'm glad I checked our your blog, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I also love hearing the story of high school sweethearts who spend their lives happily ever after. I totally understand what you mean about getting grief over marrying so young. Now, as my son is the age I was when I married his dad I understand some of the concerns people had. Most marriages like ours don't make it. We are the exception. We are so blessed to have found our true love so early in life.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!