Sunday, January 9, 2011

Motherhood

Hard, heart breaking.
fulfilling, frustrating, fun, fleeting
Exhilarating, exhausting
Rewarding, remarkable,
Tiring, turbulent, terrific
Sad, Sweet, scary
Breathtakingly beautiful.
Miraculous, magical. . . .
motherhood.

Thank you God for sending Trey into this world and for giving me the privilege of being his Mom. He is so much more than I deserve. Then when we hastily took measures to prevent having another child You once again stepped in and demonstrated Your power, Grace, and love by sending G in such an unexpected way. Thank you for answering my prayers for a child and for answering the prayers of my child when he asked you for a sibling. I am awestruck at Your amazing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!