Saturday, January 22, 2011

Notice

I am tired of living my life to please others. I have had all I can take of defending my relationship with Christ. I refuse to stand silently by while those close to me try to defend and excuse their sinful behavior. I'm through trying to censor the vile opinions and comments from people unwilling to respect my choices for my children. If my morals cannot be respected my child will no longer be part of your life. I am tired of being treated as the unruly child when I am the one in the right. I put you on notice satan I am going to call out sin when I see it. I am through dancing around the feelings of those living sinful lives. You have officially been put on notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!