Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Is My Brain Okay Or Could I Have Alzheimer's

I found this on another blog. I typically do not repost the blogs of others but I thought this test was kind of cool and we all worry to some degree if we are loosing our minds at times. Try it yourself and see how you do.

1-  Find the C below..  Please do not use any cursor help. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2-  If you have found the C, now find t … Read More

via

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!