Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Favorites

Do you have any everyday items that bring comfort to you or put a smile on your face? I have a few and I thought I would share a few of them with you today.



1.  My favorite bowl. It was a gift from my sweet husband. I love it. When I eat out of it I can't help feeling uplifted. Isn't it gorgeous?



2.  My favorite soup. Homemade chicken vegetable soup.



3.  My favorite spoon. I call it the comfort spoon. I love the groove in the handle, the size and weight of it, and it's simplistic design. It belonged to my husband's grandmother and I tell him that if he ever decides to leave me I am fighting for the spoon.



4. My favorite fruit. Avacado. Wonderfully buttery avacado.


Together they are perfection!!


 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!