Saturday, February 5, 2011

Slipcover dining room chairs. Check. (via Nouveau Stitch)

I am currently making slipcovers for my dining room chairs and stumbled across this blog. I love these slipcovers although they won't work in my situation.

Slipcover dining room chairs. Check. I came. I sewed. I conquered! There's nothing that builds the ego like a successful do-it-yourself project! I ordered these chairs in a neutral fabric since I knew I planned to slipcover them. I tugged and measured, ate plenty of snacks and checked my email at least ten times while working out the muslin pattern. Probably the most difficult part of the project. Cutting the pattern on the fold ensures both sides are identical. I used two purchased … Read More

via Nouveau Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!