Friday, January 27, 2012

Return to an Old Love or Stay With What I Know

I made the switch from Blogger to Wordpress a while ago. I had difficulty with crashes and experienced formatting issues that drove me insane. My problem is that there are things I like about each of them. I started my blog on blogger. I love that it is so easy to personalize my background theme. I like the way my stats are displayed and I find it easier to add music to my blog. On the other hand I hated typing a post and have it be totally lost. Wordpress is reliable. It has never crashed on me when I was writing a post. I am really pleased with it but I miss the cutesy touches that blogger provided me. I miss my music. You can add a player to wordpress but I haven't had luck. It took me more time to get everything to work so I gave up. I decided to conduct a test. Google has conveniently provided so many cool tools that I am beginning to use regularly. I really would love for all my stuff to be connected in one place like it would be if I used blogger. So, I am going to spend some time analyzing the pros and cons, then make a decision on using one or the other. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!