Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The End of the Beginning

Today was the first day of Ts senior year of high school. It only seems like yesterday that I was a high school senior dreaming of my future and wondering where life was going to take me. T seems to be so far ahead of where I was at his age. He has his plans for life all laid out. Of course we all know that plans are made to be changed and life has a way of leading us down paths we never would have imagined we would walk. Although his plans might change and take him in a completely different direction than he is set to follow, I take comfort in knowing that he is a really great young man with a good head on his shoulders.

I hope that T has a great senior year filled with wonderful memories. I pray that he will form friendships that will last for a lifetime and that he will grow and become the man that God desires him to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!