Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lady in the Mist

Lady in the Mist (The Midwives #1)Lady in the Mist by Laurie Alice Eakes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mystery of missing men, espionage, danger, and romance. This book is filled with everything. Laurie Alice Eakes is a masterful storyteller. Her ability to ignite your senses and put you right in the middle of the story is unbelievable. I loved her descriptive writing and found myself transplanted to the seaside in colonial America. The story had me guessing from the beginning to the end, trying to determine the good guys from the bad guys. The love triangle was nerve wrecking but wonderful. I would suggest this book to anyone who enjoys a good romance and historical fiction.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!