Thursday, January 16, 2014

Long Time Coming

Long Time ComingLong Time Coming by Edie Claire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Long Time Coming is not a book I'd typically choose to read but I loaded my Kindle up with lots of free books and this one intrigued me enough to give it a try. I usually find it hard to read contemporary literature but this book kept my interest from the beginning. I enjoyed the mysterious addition to the book and found the plot very believable. I liked the characters and being from a small town myself had no problem believing that one small town could be home to so many quirky people. I loved the backstory and think the author did a good job leading the characters to a healthy acceptance of the past tragedy. I'm glad I gave this one a chance.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know you stopped by so I can thank you!